Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Force = mass x acceleration due to gravity

It feels as if I constantly have some very heavy book in my backpack ... sometimes more than one, which can get kind of painful occasionally. Why can't they just make them in little snip its, or computer files. Then we could all just have paper-thin laptops with a digital version of every text book we need for the semester.

Of course this may cut out work for some menial jobs, but hey ... let's all try to be more productive so that trade and specialization will continue to increase rather than fall into being stagnant.

That may be kind of a high horse ... well, the point was, my backpack, whether toting Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or Molecular Biology, is heavy. Everyday.

Strangely, it makes me really happy to understand all this great knowledge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

Oh MAN, do I know what you mean. For science subjects it seems like for any menial report we need at least 4-5 huge hardcover books, plus laptop.

It's times like these that make me glad that I bought a 12" ibook.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home