Monday, October 31, 2005

Walking the Perimeter

Tonight I just keep thinking of all sorts of questions ... questions I fully know the answers to and even am beginning to understand a few of the reasons behind them, yet still I am so hesitant to act on these truths.

Have you ever wrestled with God? Will he let you win? I don't want him to let me win - I want him to pin me to the mat ... hold down my hands so that I can no longer rely on my own strength. Everything's so crazy right now, yet I'm finding joy and hope in little things like a painted horizon, dinner with Whitney, brisk early morning runs, etc. Nothing compares to the greatness of knowing Him - it's how the song goes, it's what scripture sings.

Who is this man Jesus? Why me - how do I do that, what do I do next? Can I trust Him? Can I trust him?

I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home