Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Waltz of the Flowers

(Day 1)

It's what's playing on this rainy afternoon as I sit behind my computer which sitting in front of the window pane currently providing a light percussion accompaniment to Tchaikovky's piece. A nice addition, really.

This summer, I'm eating my breakfast cereal in Fayetteville keeping up with chemistry via research in the McIntosh lab (novel natural product synthesis - cancer research, it's an honor to be a part of this project, although that's easily forgettable around 7 on Mondays) and with Microbiology through Michael Crichton's Andromeda Strain.

Fayetteville's so different during the summer.

The rain has paused ... I don't think it really took that long to write this, no, must have been a quick shower. I'm going running.

Closing shot: check out Matt & Kerrie's new son Abraham Jackson Archer, he's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home