Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Blueberries with the Chancellor

At least that's what I'm hoping for. Blueberries would make a much needed addition to the whole "balanced breakfast" thing - lots of great color!

The following is a little unbelievable ...

Mid-last week I got a personal e-mail from the associate dean of the Honors College here at the U of A inviting me to attend a breakfast with the chancellor and a small group of other students which is being held so that the chancellor can touch base with the students' concerns. That's really neat - I wish he would have breakfast with students every Wednesday, everybody needs to eat breakfast with the chancellor. (I hope he's a blueberry fan, too!)

So anyway ... that's tomorrow morning and I'm really looking forward to it. Following that we're hosting some first graders over at the chemical engineering department and are going to be making liquid nitrogen ice cream - isn't that amazing!

Liquid nitrogen is so cold that it will immediately freeze anything and we're going to use it to make ice cream - it evaporates really quick so there's no chemical consequence besides the temperature change.

Science is cool!!! Pretty cool I guess, well, you know.

Shauna ... I think we need to work on tracking down that Bill Ny guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home